Sunday, January 8, 2012

Endeavoring to Capture that Tenacious Spirit

I have to wonder sometimes how my Granny survived. She was born in 1912, she would have been 100 years old this year. I remember her stories about the life she lived as a small girl. I have no real concept of what poor really is, to be quite honest I don't think any of us living in this era have a clue to the life my granny lived ~ she lived poor.
In this blog I will endeavor to strive to be more like my Granny. I am going to try and capture her tenacious spirit and apply it to my life. I will examine my shortcomings and search my memory to recall how my Granny overcame the hurdles in her life, and survived. This may not be the easiest thing I've ever written but I hope it will be the most helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment